Finalizing a couple of things for the session on Saturday, assuming that the hurricane doesn't get us.
Still working on waybills. I had no idea there was so much paperwork to be done just to make operating easier.
I finished up the last bit of industrial trackage in the yard and got benchwork installed and ready for track on the last industrial spot off the mainline. Not sure if track will get done before the session or not.
Pictures will be forthcoming in the next day or so.
Did figure out that I need more power from the correct era - I've got 1 train powered by a F7A/B consist and 1 train that is going to be powered by an E6. Sigh.