Sunday, September 26, 2010

Work Session

The 2nd work session has come to a close; I was ably assisted by my father, my father-in-law (most odd, that) and somewhat by my brother in law and my son.

Lots of benchwork was completed; some additional tortoise switch machines were installed and another DS54 was installed as well. some additional staging tracks were added and the turnback loop and helix supporting benchwork was finished up as well.

No pictures from the session in progress, as the camera was missing in action until the evening.

Here are some results pictures (after all, that's what really matters, right?)

A look at the almost finished Acca yard area - homasote down and painted for 3/4 of the space.



Turnback loop and helix area (covered in tools that got moved off the yard area...)



Additional staging tracks - found a couple of RH #6 Atlas Code 100 switches; so I figured I could use them.



Yet another UP5 panel installed; 1 of 2 installed this session; I think another 4 are going to be needed; I need to power them as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment