Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Coming in October

I've got a fair amount of content scheduled to come up in October. I'm going to talk about a couple of things from past conventions, a blurb or three about the local NMRA happenings, and then maybe hit what I'm doing to prepare for the next Operations session.

I have made a couple of small tweaks to the full site; I'm going to put up a 'Layout Tour' feature sometime fairly soon since I think that is something missing that would really illustrate what it is.

On the physical layout, I hope to get a chance to finish the upper staging yard this week. After that gets finished up, I've got a car card box or two build and then trackwork will start on the BB branch to the papermill. I might take a break for that and put some signals in; but I'll see how I feel.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a busy week and month. All the best, mike-g

    ReplyDelete