Friday, December 1, 2023

Op Session November 12 2023

After a long break in operating sessions over the summer, I called another Sunday session in November.

The railroad ran well, but the signals require some additional tweaks. I wrote a list at the debrief and have been slowly working at it.

I did remember to snap a bunch of pictures for this session, so it was well documented.

The crew was:
Mike P
Mike B
Jonathan S
Dick M
Bryce
Scott

Scott providing a pre-run briefing to Jonathan and Mike B.

Yard crew hard at work:

Yard paperwork:



Bryce had put together coal train that is almost 30 cars long and got his grandfather to put it on the schedule.

The head end is behind my left shoulder and the end is just about to hit the aisleway bridge at Doswell.

He had a couple of derailments and all the cars need resistor wheelsets installed. Going to have him to that himself so he has some more skin in the game.





Sunbeam is secure.

What do you mean I have to wait for trains before I go out?


More photos can be found on richmond-terminal.org.

No comments:

Post a Comment