Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Work and Rework

Ended up not placing the crossover last night, since as I review what I had placed previous was missing insulated joiners. Oops!

So, I went ahead and pulled the track out that I had placed, adding insulated joiners as needed. Of course, as I did this, I needed to trim a bit of rail here and there since I managed to solder together two pieces of flex track and match the movable rail to the unmovable rail, giving me two unmovable rails. Doh!

After I finished that up, it was past 10, so I decided discretion was better than valor in this case and called it a night.

Decided this afternoon that I'm going to operate the railroad next month and future months and not wait on the upper level. Finally realized it was silly to not operate.

No comments:

Post a Comment